Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Deep Impact Blue Metallic 19/27 City/Highway MPG 2014 Ford Edge SE FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT LOCAL TRADE, Edge SE, FWD, Brake assist, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD/MP3 Capable.
19/27 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re looking for all the amenities of a high-end luxury car in a vehicle that is more versatile and practical than a sedan, the 2014 Ford Edge deserves a long test drive. A smooth ride, quiet cabin and manageable proportions make it as easy to live with as any midsize car. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet and comfortable cabin; abundant features; comfortable ride; composed handling; higher fuel economy from available turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Source: Edmunds
* Driven by your choice of 3 smart engines, the Ford Edge is one amazingly capable crossover. Its standard 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 delivers unsurpassed V6 hwy mileage of up to 27 mpg. The remarkable 2.0L EcoBoost engine gives you plenty of low-end torque for acceleration and passing, plus fuel efficiency. And the 305-horsepower 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 on Edge Sport is the most powerful V6 in its class. Edge makes it easy for you to stay connected to calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel. A new SEL Appearance Package adds flair including eye-catching 20 inch wheels. Available in all-wheel drive or front-wheel drive, the Edge can help you maintain your cruising distance, change lanes and back out of parking spaces. The turbocharged, direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 engine with 6-speed automatic transmission, helps the Edge deliver up to 30 mpg hwy and travel over 500 miles per tank. The Edge's new active grille shutters, included with the EcoBoost engine, help make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel efficient. The 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 engine inside Edge Sport provides the driver with 305 horsepower, 280 lb.-ft of torque, plus 26 mpg hwy. Racing-style paddle shifters give you ultimate control of its 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. Outside, aggressive front and rear fascias combine with a bold black grille, unique headlamp treatments, oval-shaped chrome exhaust tips and jaw-dropping 22 inch aluminum wheels to give Edge Sport the look that backs it all up. The Limited model is just one example of the interior luxury experienced in the new Edge. The Edge Limited has luxurious leather-trimmed and heated front seats featuring 10-way power adjustments. With your seat just the way you like it, you can adjust the standard title/telescoping steering column to match your driving style too. Graceful lines effortlessly guide your eyes along the dash and down the flow-through center console, merging into a singularly inviting interface. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Ford 2017 Awards:
* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Titanium AWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT 2017 Ford Edge Titanium