A Note to our Customers About Coronavirus
Dear Joe Muas Ford Family,
We know there is growing concern over the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the overall impact it has on our everyday lives.
At Joe Maus Ford, we are committed to continue to make our top priority the health, safety, and well-being of both our customers and employees. Our ability to protect you and yours starts first and foremost with our own people, and the ways we serve our clients. We take this very seriously and to heart, always.
The health and wellness of our customers and staff is our #1 Priority. We value you and want to let you know ways in which we are doing our part to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus and continue to serve you.
As concerns about Coronavirus grow, we wanted to inform you:
- We are keeping the dealership and facilities cleaned and disinfected
- All surfaces including door knobs, vehicle doors, steering wheels, etc are being cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant on an hourly basis
- Our service staff are using plastic to cover all steering wheels in our service department.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the showroom and service waiting area
- Every vehicle is fully sanitized after every single test drive.
We Will Bring the Vehicle to You!
- Vehicle Test Drives - FREE
- Home Delivery of Your Vehicle Purchase - FREE
Consistent with the guidance from the CDC, we’re encouraging all third party vendors to follow appropriate preventative actions.
At Joe Maus Ford, we strive every day to make our place of business a safe, healthy and happy place to shop and work. We will always do everything we can to serve the public and protect you and yours.
Thank you for being party of our loyal Joe Maus family.